Help Us Save Vulnerable Pets While You Play!
Winner's Estimated Prize Share
Purchase Your Ticket Now!
Who You Help
For more than a decade, CK Animal Rescue has operated on the belief that all dogs, cats and other small
animals deserve to be loved and thrive in permanent, safe and loving homes. Thanks to the support of
animal lovers like you, CK Animal Rescue has become a community leader in rescuing dogs, cats and other
small animals from desperate situations. Many of our dogs come from high kill shelters or surrendered
locally and are often elderly or have health and behavioural issues. Our joy is watching every one of
these animals enjoy a wonderful life. Our amazing Purple Leash Campaign provides temporary care for pets
whose owners may be fleeing domestic violence or are hospitalized and need a peace of mind. Your ticket
purchase helps cover our operating costs but will most importantly cover the veterinary costs for all our
dogs, cats and other small animals. For more information, please visit
How It Works
Lottery License #RAF1203244
The lottery will take place online during the following dates:
- - Launch April 1, 2021 and close April 29, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
- - Launch May 5, 2021 and close May 28, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
- - Launch June 1, 2021 and close June 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM
- - Launch July 2, 2021 and close July 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
- - Launch August 2, 2021 and close August 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM
- - September 1, 2021 and close September 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
- - Launch October 1, 2021 and close October 28, 2021 at 11:59 PM
- - Launch November 2, 2021 and close November 29, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
- - Launch December 1, 2021 and close December 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM
- - Launch January 3, 2022 and close January 31, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
- - Launch February 3, 2022 and close February 28, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
- - Launch March 3, 2022 and close March 31, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
- Purchaser must be 18 years of age or older.
- Purchaser must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets can be purchased for $10.00 for 3 numbers, $20.00 for 20 numbers, and $40.00 for 100 numbers. Purchases can be made online at www.ckanimal5050.com with a credit card only purchase.
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be updated regularly on the CK Animal Rescue Facebook Page and the CK Animal Rescue Instagram Page. The webpage, www.ckanimal5050.com [will need to secure this URL – Ascend will do this] website will also be updated regularly.
- The winning number will be announced on CK Animal Rescue’s Facebook and Instagram pages as well as at www.ckanimal5050.com
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting CK Animal Rescue at: (519) 354-5000, or by email at: email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought to 270 Inshes Avenue, Chatham, ON N7M 2Z7 at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org [
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided. Any winner who claims a prize agrees to allow Chatham Kent Animal Rescue to use their name and likeness for all future 50/50 raffle promotional materials.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Chatham Kent Animal Rescue, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Any person(s) directly involved in the management and execution of the 50/50 raffle and all Chatham-Kent Animal Rescue board members.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at www.ckanimal5050.com